Bondolino Plus Timbuktu
Bondolino is a perfect hybrid between a soft structured carrier and a meh dai. Timbuktu is a “lightweight” variant of BONDOLINO® Plus and made of diagonally elastic-woven fabric just like the classic baby sling, but more finely woven.
- The BONDOLINO® Plus is absolutely uncomplicated since there are no buckles, no push-buttons or snap locks.
- Flexibly adjustable base for the correct spread-squat position.
- The length of the back part can be extended up to approx. 48 cm for taller children.
- Improved fixation of the base widening through an additional velcro fastener
- Improved comfort in the chest area (when wearing on the back) by additional loop and displacement of the loops upwards.
- Without the insert for newborns, the BONDOLINO® Plus adapts up to a weight up to 20 kg, the carrier is small when the panel supports your child's legs less than half the thigh.
- Simple and functional – easiest carrier there is to switch often between multiple wearers.
- Carry your sweetheart as long as you wish: Broad padded straps are gentle to your back and neck.
- The small pocket on the shoulder strap is really practical (however, it is not meant for your mobile phone).
- You will receive free of charge a colour matching storage bag.
|Material||Outer fabric: 100 % cotton tested for harmful substances|
Padding of the leg cut-outs 100 % polyester padding
Hook-and-loop-fasteners: 100 % polyamide
|Care||Washable up to 40 °C|
Don’t use softeners.
Do not spin with more than 1,000 revs.
Do not tumble dry.
The hook-and-loop fasteners of the waist belt and the hood are placed exactly one upon the other before washing.
Suitable for carriers with waist measurements from around 65–110 cm (extension up to around 140 cm available).